ON2 – Finding NEW SOLUTIONS
The ON2 Oxygen Concentrator is based on the same reliable technology that was pioneered almost 30 years ago, and provides you with complete independence from gas company supply and charges. Systems installed over 25 years ago are still in operation today! ON2 offers 24/7 support from service technicians that have over 40 years of combined experience with installation, service, and troubleshooting expertise.
ON2 continues the Research and Development of our line of Concentrators. We continuously examine the systems’ components seeking Gold Seal Standard products and more cost effective technology to improve the performance while making the systems even more affordable. ON2 has also developed a line of Mobile Containerized SOLUTIONS for Medical, Emergency and Disaster Relief scenarios and a line of compact mobile oxygen concentrators specifically designed for Veterinary Medicine.
Through dedicated Research, Development, and Resourcing our team managed to find the following reliable and cost effective NEW SOLUTIONS in 2018:
ON2 Oxygen Concentrators (OC)
- A new option for Oxygen Analysis to reduce the overall cost of the system without sacrificing quality or reliability
- A best in class air compressor with worldwide presence for faster service and support
- A compact and mobile oxygen concentrator system that provides on-site gas generation for Veterinary Medicine
- Remote paging and monitoring options to allow maintenance staff to more effectively monitor the system performance
- A compact oxygen concentrator system that provides onsite gas generation for the Ozone Sterilization of complex medical and surgical instruments
- A cylinder filling system for Fire Dept and Emergency Services applications that can provide Medical Oxygen for citywide services
- A compact fully self-contained oxygen concentrator system for the Aquaculture Industry
- An expanded product line for Medical Applications (beyond OC-15, 35, 55)
OC-1V – 10LPM OC-43 – 175LPM
OC-4V – 20LPM OC-73 – 280LPM
OC-11 – 40LPM OC-90 – 300LPM
OC-20 – 80LPM OC-130 – 515LPM
Remote Oxygen Concentrator Systems (ROCS)
- Medical ROCS provides a remote on-site gas solution for hospitals with building constraints
- Can also be used to provide space for a Cylinder Filling Station, making the hospital completely independent of gas supply companies.
- Disaster Relief ROCS works in combination with a Disaster Recovery Centre
- Custom programmed PLC will start up OC system, regardless of the climate or environment.
- Emergency ROCS can be deployed at the emergency scene and provide Oxygen within 60minutes of a cold start.
- Onboard diesel generator powers OC System independent of external supply