Roles & Responsibilities
- After training will need to be able independently to preform electro – mechanical assembly tasks
- Inspects and tests manufactured products according to the company standards.
- Provide feedback to the Manufacturing Engineer on continuous improvements opportunities
- Performs electrical panel wiring, Pipe bending, reporting, and documenting non- conformances when they occur.
- Read and interpret Bills of Materials
- Read and interpret schematics and assembly drawings
- Follow production processes
- Able to read drawing and schematics
- Ability to safely operate small hand and power tools
- Able to identify hardware type, length, and size
- Must be able to lift 40 pounds/18 kilos
Qualification/Experience Requirements/ Required Education/Training
- Minimum of one years of experience in a related industry.
- Able to troubleshoot and repair mechanical malfunctions and breakdowns
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Willingness to learn and adapt to new working methods and procedures
- Ability to work in a fast-paced manufacturing environment with high level of accuracy.
- Willingness to be cross-trained and learn new skills when needed
- Respectful, responsible, accurate, pay attention to details and a team-player.
ON2 team provides equal opportunity to all applicants!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in employment with ON2 solutions, we will review and consider every application, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted
If you want to join a company with a great culture that truly values and rewards you for a job well done, then we encourage you to apply
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $24.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended Health Care
- On-site Parking
- Vision Care
Schedule: 8 hours shift 7:00am- 3:30pm Monday to Friday